After a successful few seasons using RaceRoom as their main sim, the Saturday championship hosted by TRACC and A.W.D. will switch to Assetto Corsa Competizione. To commemorate this switch, a special Team Endurance Event will take part on July 23rd. Get ready for the VTLM 2.4 Hours of Silverstone!
- Up to 60 teams of 2 drivers compete
- Sim Racers and VTubers will race in their own classes, all in GT3s
- A total of 100€ price money will be awarded (25€ to #1, 15€ to #2 and 10€ to #3, for each class)
- Signups are Open starting now
- Custom liveries are allowed
- Being on the tracc discord is mandatory for every driver: https://tracc.eu/discord/
The 2.4 Hours of Silverstone
On July 23rd, at 16:00 UTC the server will open. A 40 minute practice session prefaces a 20 minute qualifying. After that, the main event of the 2.4 hour race will take place.
In order to compete you will have to form a team with another driver. Depending on whether you are a vtuber your team mate would also have to be one.
For instructions on how to sign up, please visit our discord.
Built in the home of motorsport, England, this former military air base has seen loads of transformations over the years.